Carroll’s Building Materials, has delivered durable, cost efficient, Eco-friendly construction materials since 1965. Carroll’s has been a trusted name for building supplies and landscape materials throughout Tampa Bay and Central Florida for over 50 years. We are a full-service masonry supply house as well as the source for many landscape yards across the state of Florida. We offer jobs for professional drivers, sales jobs, and warehouse staff jobs.
Professional Drivers: Deliver concrete block, steel, bagged goods, bulk sand and aggregate, as well as hard landscape materials. They also deliver and mix concrete on-site
Warehouse staff: Load trucks, service customers, organize inventory, service equipment and maintain grounds safety.
Expert Sales Staff: Our sales people are well-versed in layout to lintel masonry and ICF construction, synthetic and traditional stucco finishes/application, decorative trim work, bulk sand and aggregates, and all hard landscape material. They deal face to face and on the phone with architects, contractors and homeowners.
We currently have 2 Driver/Mixer Operator openings for immediate employment
Mix-On-Site Concrete Mixer Driver wanted!
Great pay and Benefits.
- MUST be willing and able to work overtime.
- MUST NOT have more than 3 points on CDL Class A or B License!
- MUST HAVE AT LEAST 2 YEARS DRIVING EXPERIENCE!
- MUST BE AVAILABLE TO WORK MONDAY – SATURDAY!
- Will train if necessary. Must be willing to drive any type of truck within your license class. Carroll’s Building Materials is a Drug Free work place.
Apply in person only @ Carroll’s Building Materials – 2001 13th Ave N, St. Petersburg, FL. 33713
Download our Job Application: Download application